Ecobank Nigeria has temporarily closed its Contact Center amidst ravaging COVID-19 across Nigeria.
In a statement released by the Pan-African bank, the contact center of the bank was closed on Tuesday 28th April, 2022, after one of their staff members contracted the coronavirus disease.
Other staff of the center were consequently asked to go on compulsory self isolation for 14 days.
- Temporary closure of Ecobank contact center
- BREAKING: Temporary Closure Of Lagos-Ibadan Express Way
- COVID 19 Rebound: We are building Entrepreneurs, supporting financial inclusion through Xpress Point Agents — Ecobank
- Ecobank boosts financial inclusion with Xpress Point Agents
- N544m fraud: EcoBank staff can’t testify against me – Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal tells court
- Ecobank CEO kicks against debt relief for African countries
- Ecobank boosts financial inclusion with Xpress Points
- Ecobank extends zero charge for money transfers
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated holds its 32nd AGM, Shareholders approve resolutions