From sweatpants to swimwear, there’s no wrong way to wear the tie-dye trend.
Kylie Jenner and Sofia Richie both proved how cool the psychedelic design could look on a bikini last summer, in looks from the latter’s colorful collaboration with Frankies Bikinis.
Since then, the tie-dye swim fad’s continued to gather steam, with Halsey, Bella Hadid, Vanessa Hudgens and Kylie’s sister Kendall all reaching for similar groovy styles from Richie’s bathing suit brand of choice.
La La Anthony, meanwhile, paired her pastel two-piece with a Prada bucket hat, and Chantel Jeffries tried out a similar suit by Nessy Swimwear.
Looking to add some free-spirited flair to your own swimwear drawer this summer? Consider one of the celeb-inspired options below.
Frankies Bikinis Ryan Top ($100)
Frankies Bikinis Ryan Bottom ($90)
Ack Amore Eyelet-Embellished Tie-Dye Bikini ($342)
Solid & Striped Rachel Bikini Top ($88)
Solid & Striped Rachel Bikini Bottoms ($88)
LNA Celine Underwire Bikini Top ($120)
LNA Sorrento Bikini Bottom ($99)
Aqua Tie-Dyed Bandeau Bikini Top ($48) and Basic Scoop Bikini Bottom ($48)
- The tie-dye bikini is trending, thanks to stars like Kylie Jenner and Halsey
- Demi Rose Flaunts Her Enviable Assets In Skintight Tie-dye Bikini And Matching Skirt
- Hailey Bieber Wears Red Bikini Under Tie Dye Outfit On 4th of July – Newzandar
- Fans Are Dragging Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s New Kylie Cosmetics Makeup Collab
- Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Kylie Jenner’s $50 Million Pink Private Jet: ‘Kylie Air’ — See Pic
- Kylie Jenner Announces Her Kylie Cosmetics Collection With Kendall – Newzandar
- Kim Kardashian West Is Now Worth More Than Kylie Jenner Following Kylie’s Billionaire Scandal
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Criticized After Revealing ‘Disappointing’ Percentage of Black Employees at Kylie Cosmetics
- Kylie Jenner flaunts her curves in Dior bikini during luxurious getaway to Turks and Caicos (photos)
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Sexy Bikini Body In The Tropical Suns Of The Turks And Caicos