Several men stole nearly two dozen cars from a vehicle storage facility in the Bronx this week, police said.
The crooks broke into the Toyota Vehicle Storage Facility on Jerome Avenue in Bedford Park around 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Surveillance video released by police shows the crew scoping out the lot, and one can be seen getting into a dark-colored vehicle.
In total, they removed 22 vehicles from the facility, cops said.
They remained at large Thursday.
- Fire guts illicit oil storage facility in Lagos
- Scores killed as fighter jets bombard B’Haram storage facility
- Thieves steal $16,000 worth of drones from Manhattan DJI store: cops
- Over two dozen shot, two killed overnight on violent July 4th weekend in NYC: cops
- Nearly two dozen knock-off Rolexes seized at JFK
- Masked thief hits nearly two-dozen NYC businesses during pandemic
- Thieves steal $18M painting ‘Two Laughing Boys’ from Dutch museum
- Nearly four dozen shot as NYC sees 12th straight week of gun violence
- Trump vs Biden : Nearly a dozen Republican senators announce plans to vote against counting electoral votes of battle ground states Biden won
- Nearly 2 dozen dead as Cyclone Amphan pounds India, Bangladesh