Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Accra Digital Centre, Kofi Ofosu Nkansah, has appealed to President Nana Akufo-Addo not to re-appoint some old New Patriotic Party (NPP) members in his second term as President, arguing that they feel accomplished and have no motivation to sacrifice for the nation and the NPP.
While thanking the President for appointing young people in his first term, Mr Nkansah would like that the President appoint more young people who are hungry for success in his second term.
“Dear President Akufo-Addo, we the young people in NPP are very grateful to you for the numerous opportunities and appointments you gave us in your first term.
In your second term, we please you do the same and even give me more to young people who are hungry for success and have the motivation to perform, more opportunities. Some of the old folks are FULL and don’t have any motivation to sacrifice for our Nation and tradition. Please read them,” he appealed on social media post sighted by MyNewsGh.com
There’s intense lobbying for ministerial and other appointments as the President begins his second term. The President has asked that his out gone ministers remain in caretaker positions until he appoints new ones. Also metropolitan, municipal and district chief executives (MMDCEs) have been asked to stay at post until substantive appointments are made.
This also come at the back of calls for the President to cut down the number of ministers and also scrap certain ministries deemed irrelevant and a drain on the national kitty.
- Which Location Can You Name Your Child In Nigeria – Alex EkuboIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Nollywood star Alex Ekubo has asked a very interesting question about what area in Nigeria one could name a child after just like they do in Europe. ...[Read more]
- Ned Nwoko finally makes clarification on Zambian mistress alleged to become his 7th wifeIn Entertainment, GossipJanuary 27, 2021Nigerian billionaire and philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko has cleared the air on reports of him planning marry a Zambian, Phyllis Thompson as his 7th ...[Read more]
- Chelsea vs Wolves: Abramovich sets target for Tuchel as he replaces LampardIn SportsJanuary 27, 2021
- Chelsea vs Wolves: Details of Tuchel’s discussion with players ahead of first gameIn SportsJanuary 27, 2021
- Serwaa Amihere Flaunts The Handsome Gynecologist Who Takes Care Of Her Pxxy And Entire Reproductive SystemIn EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Serwaa Amihere has flaunted the man who has the license to call her at any time and tell her hey, come and let me check your pxxy if it’s receiving ...[Read more]
- BBNaija’s Ka3na reveals why she’s “so proud and likes fighting with everyone”In Celebrity NewsJanuary 27, 2021Controversial ex-BBNaija housemate, Ka3na “the boss lady”, has taken to social media to reveal why she’s “so proud and likes fighting everyone”. The ...[Read more]
- Man Utd vs Sheffield: We will not buy new players – SolskjaerIn SportsJanuary 27, 2021
- ‘What Did Igbo People Do To Buhari?”- Reno Omokri Reacts To The Non-inclusion Of Igbo People In Appointment Of Fresh Service ChiefsIn Celebrity News, Nigeria NewsJanuary 27, 2021Political activist Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent appointment of new service chiefs by President Buhari. The activist took to his Instagram ...[Read more]
- ‘Trump impeachment trial is illegal ‘ – 95% of U.S. Senate Republicans vote that convicting an ex-president is unconstitutionalIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021It looks like former US president won’t be convicted by the US Senate after the Senate tabled an effort by Sen. Rand Paul Tuesday to force a ...[Read more]
- Police uncover another child trafficking syndicate in Anambra (photos)In NewsJanuary 27, 2021The police in Anambra state has uncovered yet another child trafficking syndicate in the state. A statement released by the spokesperson of the ...[Read more]