Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo’s daughters, Hallel and Zoe, recently got featured in an international magazine called Vanity fair.
Timi’s wife, Busola Dakolo announced her daughters’ feature in the July/August edition of the magazine.
Mrs Dakolo noted that she feels joy as a mother, a professional, and an African woman evolving in her own and having the freedom of her own voice.
The proud mother wrote on Instagram;
Hallel and Zoe are super excited. They said “mummy we need to celebrate this”. Alexander has already given a long speech congratulating his sisters. Next on the list is “mummy, we need a copy each, we need to hold it in our hands.
My people in the UK please help a mother get a copy of Vanity Fair July/August edition.
Hallel and Zoe in the fairy tale collection of @princessford_ as seen in @vanityfairlondon
All available on www.princessford.com
Photo credit @busoladakoloimages
Vanity Fair is a monthly magazine of popular culture, fashion, and current affairs published by Condé Nast in the United States.
- ”I used magazine to wrap akara for my mother” – Aproko Doctor shares his childhood struggle as he graces the cover of Mode Men Magazine
- Timi Dakolo shares heartwarming messages he got from his daughters after he travelled
- We Miss You Dad!!! – Timi Dakolo Shares Cute Message He Got From His Daughters
- See Timi Dakolo’s Reaction After His Daughters Raided His Wardrobe (VIDEO)
- Dancer, Poco Lee laments over Nigerian artistes paying international dancers to feature in their songs (Video)
- Oscars 2022: Nigeria’s ‘The Milkmaid’ misses international feature shortlist
- I’m Glad I Have No Daughters; Parents Of Daughters In This Age Are Useless Carefree Ignorant – Kemi Olunloyo
- RICH OBO!!! ‘I Will Do The Same For My Daughters One Day’ – Davido Reacts To Femi Otedola Buying Customized Ferraris For His Three Daughters
- “I Will Do Same For My Daughters One Day” – Davido Reacts As Femi Otedola Buys 3 Ferarris For His Daughters
- ‘Men Never Want Their Daughters To Do What They Do With Other People’s Daughters’ – Nigerians React To Video of Davido Spanking His Daughter, Hailey For Tw3rking