Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The national leader of APC has opened up after visiting President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso villa.
Tinubu has called on Nigerians to come together to overcome the insecurity challenges bedeviling the country.
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) spoke on Monday, saying all nations go through difficult times.
According to him, the difference would be in how to communicate the challenges to citizens.
He stated this while speaking with State House correspondents, shortly after a closed-door meeting he had with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said, “The best way forward is what we are doing; coming together to reduce banditry, to move for unity and be able to bring a better Nigeria to the people. The welfare of our people is extremely important.
“Yes, every nation will go through these curves and difficult times. How we communicate it to the people; what are the areas to help make things easier for people? Those are the ideas we have to exchange with the leadership of the country.”
Tinubu said there was no President that would want his country to be in chaos.
He said Nigerians must therefore show cooperation, understanding and determination to surmount the challenges.
He added, “There is no President who will want his country in chaos. Have you seen one? Point one to me. There is no one that will want his citizens exposed to banditry and danger.
“There’s no President or leader that will want his nation fractured by tribalism, religious differences and all that. It calls for serious management and serious evaluation and dialogue once in a while.”
Credit: News – Gistlover
- Insecurity: President Buhari in a closed door meeting with Service Chiefs
- Insecurity: Details of President Buhari meeting with Osinbajo, northeast governors, security chiefs emerge
- Buhari determined to solve Nigeria’s problems -Tinubu speaks as President turns 78
- President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On Insecurity
- APC crisis: Presidency reveals why Tinubu was not invited to NEC meeting with Buhari, Giadom
- Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Says Sheikh Gumi Told Northern Peoples Summit That Meeting Bandits Is Easier Than Meeting Buhari
- Kankara abduction: Buhari committed to ending insecurity, terrorism, banditry – Tinubu
- Recruit 50 million youths into Army to tackle insecurity â Tinubu tells Buhari (video)
- BREAKING: Insecurity: Buhari in closed-door meeting with Northeast Governors, Service Chiefs
- President Buhari and ex-president Goodluck Jonathan in closed door meeting at the Presidential villa