Big Brother Naija 2019 star, Chemeka Okoye, better known as Frodd, recently took to his social media page to share throwback photos of his humble beginning while reflecting on his life’s journey so far.
The actor and 2nd Runner-Up in the Big Brother Naija ‘pepper dem’ season, revealed that he served his father’s friends son as an apprentice in a cosmetics shop before he eventually became his own boss and owned one of the largest cosmetics warehouses.
His post reads;
“The journey to being a billionaire continued after I graduated as an Economist from UNIZIK and I had to serve my dads friends son who was few years older as NWA BOY ( APPRENTICE) for 2 years to become my own boss (Entrepreneur ).
I owned one of the largest cosmetic warehouse in CEM. Market ABA
Moral – Always be goal driven , don’t be proud . To become a boss , you need to be a servant so you know what it takes to be a boss .”
See post below;
- “To Become A Boss You Need To Be A Servant” – Frodd Advices
- If you don’t humble yourself, life will humble you – Patoranking
- BBNaija’s Omoshola And Frodd ‘Fight Dirty’ On Social Media After He Quizzed Between Lucy And Frodd Who Cry Pass
- Checkout These Throwback Photos Of Wizkid’s Humble Beginning
- Read The Humble Beginning Of Music Star Wizkid Before His Fame (+Throwback Photos)
- ‘We must be humble, we don’t have players In Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea’ – Gernot Rohr admits Super Eagles stars in EPL are not playing for top clubs
- ‘Humble yourselves make God bless you. Maybe my label sef fit employ you’ – Bullet
- I Am Now Humble And Private – Tonto Dikeh Says As She Buys Two New Luxury Cars (Photos)
- “Nobody will follow you to the grave, be humble” – Kiddwaya says
- Female Friends Are Responsible For Broken Marriages — Civil Servant Says