Miss Sahhara has slammed actress Victoria Inyama for the comment she made after Bolu Okupe came out as gay.
Victoria reacted to Bolu’s revelation by telling him that he “didn’t need to announce it.”
Miss Sahhara hit back, telling Victoria that she needs to get an education if she’s advocating for gay men to keep quiet about their sexuality.
Miss Sahhara added that she’s even more appalled because she heard Victoria has a degree in Social Psychology yet she has no idea how best to handle such a situation.
- Nigerian transgender Miss Sahhara shows off her butt in new photo
- ”You are not a Christian if you support harm against your fellow humans because of their orientation”- Bolu Okupe
- “Yes I’m gay” Bolu Okupe, son of former presidential aide Doyin Okupe, comes out publicly
- “I’m Gay AF” – Bolu Okupe, Son of Doyin Okupe, Comes Out Of The Closet
- ‘God Is Blessing The Looters With Embarrassment’ – Victoria Inyama Blasts Doyin Okupe After Son Comes Out As Gay
- ‘Stop tagging me on pages of petty feuding Nigerian crossdressers”- Popular Nigerian transsexual, Miss Sahhara warns
- “Doyin Okupe, no amount of prayer can change your son’s sexual orientation” Human rights lawyer writes
- ‘Son Of One Of The Highest Profiled Nigerian Politicians Want To Come Out As Gay’ – Bolu Okupe
- Bolu Okupe Reacts After Being Criticized For Posting A Video With His Gay Partner
- Bolu Okupe Satisfies The Curiosity Of Fans As He Answers Questions About His Partner – Video