Daddy Freeze has responded to Mike Bamiloye after the Christian filmmaker condemned feminism.
Mike Bamiloye said any foundation that questions the word of God is from the devil (read here). He added that some pastors’ wives now identify as feminists and this threatens the foundation of ministries.
Responding, media personality, Ifedayo ‘Daddy Freeze’ Olarinde told him that the intention of the feminist movement is to give “equal opportunities to both sexes” and “true feminism seeks to fulfill God’s word.”
See Freeze’s response below.
- “Any movement that questions any aspect of the word of God originates from the devil” Mike Bamiloye continues to condemn feminism
- Daddy Freeze responds to Pastor David Ibiyeomie after the latter called him a bast*rd and cursed the day he was born (video)
- “It is because of such teachings that our girls and women have been reduced to kayamata”- Georgina Onuoha tackles Mike Bamiloye over his comments on Feminism
- ‘I’m So Disappointed With This Man’ – Georgina Onuoha Shades Mike Bamiloye Over Feminism Remarks
- ‘If You Don’t Preach The Word of God to your followers on social media, you will give account in heaven” – Mike Bamiloye
- That Bastard, Does Daddy Freeze Has A Father – Pastor Ibiyeomie Rains Curses On Daddy Freeze
- ”Daddy Freeze Is Not A Bastard, I Know His Father, He Is A Muslim – Reno Omokri Faults Pastor Ibiyeomie, Defends Daddy Freeze
- ‘If you decide to make Daddy Freeze a topic I will make you my assignment – Charly Boy slams Pastor Ibiyeomie over comment against Daddy Freeze
- It may make you miss the Will of God for your Life – Clergyman Mike Bamiloye warns single and married ladies against joining the Feminist movement
- Why you shouldn’t join the feminist movement if you’re single – Pastor Mike Bamiloye advises women