Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari on today, Tuesday, April 28, had a telephone conversation with President Donald Trump of the United States, in which he promised to send down ventilators to help Nigeria flatten the curve of coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Also in Newzandar News: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed said this at the daily briefing of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19.
He said the conversation bordered on Nigeria’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The minister said Buhari briefed the US president about the steps Nigeria is taking to curb the spread of the disease.
“President Muhammadu Buhari today had a phone conversation with President Donald Trump, at the request of the American President.
“The conversation centred on Nigeria’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. President Buhari used the opportunity to brief the American President on the steps that Nigeria is taking to contain the spread of thedisease.
“For his part, President Trump assured that the United States stand in solidarity with Nigeria in this difficult time and promised to send ventilators to support the country in itsfight against the pandemic.”
- Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria
- Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To send This…
- Donald Trump promises to send ventilators to Nigeria during phone call with Buhari
- GMA Promises To Hold NPP Accountable On Health Promises If They Win Power.
- Donald Trump speaks with President Buhari on phone about Covid-19; promises to provide Nigeria with ventilators
- LA City Council moves to send unarmed responders on some 911 calls
- Audio money: Fan calls out Zlatan for failing to send the N100k he promised last year (Video)
- Lady promises to give Ned Nwoko a twin calls Regina Daniels Co-Wife, See screenshot