President Trump pushed back Saturday against reports there were not enough coronavirus tests to ensure the safety of members of Congress.
“There is tremendous CoronaVirus testing capacity in Washington for the Senators returning to Capital (sic) Hill on Monday. Likewise the House, which should return but isn’t because of Crazy Nancy P. The 5 minute Abbott Test will be used. Please inform Dr. Brian P. Monahan,” Trump said in a tweet, tagging his new Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows.
The tweet came just hours after the New York Times reported that while President Trump, Vice President Pence and those in their orbit are regularly tested for COVID-19, congressional physician Dr. Brian Monahan told lawmakers they would not be able to get tested when they arrived back on Capitol Hill.
It’s been nearly two months since the president boasted that anyone in America who wants a test can get a test.
- ‘We have had a hell of a journey, but enough is enough, it’s over, Joe Biden won’ – Trump die-hard ally Sen. Lindsey Graham finally discards Trump (Video)
- From Never Enough To More Than Enough – Regina Daniels’ Ex Somadina Reacts To Her Post God Can Take You From Nothing To More Than Enough
- Trump: We’ll have enough coronavirus vaccines for ‘every American’ by April
- Park Slope shooter snapped and felt ‘enough was enough,’ sister says
- “If you are man enough to beat your spouse, be man enough to face the law” – Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos
- “If you are manly enough to beat your spouse be manly enough to face arrest” CSP Dolapo Badmos warns domestic abusers
- Brooklyn Nets speak out on death of George Floyd: ‘Enough is Enough’
- De Blasio says ‘enough is enough’ for protesters breaking curfew
- ‘Enough is enough’: Lawmakers saw chains off locked Brooklyn playground
- Reopen all Churches now: enough is enough — CAN