A woman tried to score cheap points on Twitter by telling another Twitter user that her husband is a serial cheat. The husband has now reacted.
Twitter user with the username Loki, revealed in a tweet that she can handle cheating in a relationship, as long as the man is good to her.
Another Twitter user named Atule reacted, telling her that she deserves a man who will respect her by not cheating on her.
However, Loki did not appreciate the advice and she slammed Atule, claiming her husband is a serial cheat yet she stays with him.
Loki wrote: “Lmaooo you Atule, who married the guy that cheated on you several times. Girl don’t.
“I dislike hypocrites.”
She added: “Not that Atule woman with a serial cheat of a husband telling me to love myself. Girl shut up.”
Atule’s husband has now reacted to the accusation, writing: “Hello, I’m her husband. My wife and I await the evidence of this your claim. It’s either you provide such evidence or you owe us an apology. Thanks and God bless.”
The accuser is yet to reply to the husband’s request for evidence.
- 2023: We have a Zoning arrangement, Everyone should respect it – Fashola warns APCIn NewsNovember 25, 2020The Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has warned the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to honour the agreement ...[Read more]
- 2023: Bode George warns Buhari about Bola TinubuIn Nigeria NewsNovember 25, 2020Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to be wary of those ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Displays The Fake ‘Melons’ He Bought With His Millions; Shows His Full ChestIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Crossdressing sensation, Bobrisky, has gotten social media talk with a photo of himself with revealing b00bs that gives the hint that the young man ...[Read more]
- “Are You Working With The Nigerian Goverment? ” – Adunni Ade Calls Out Instagram After Her Account Was Tampered WithIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Popular Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade took to social media to call out Instagram for tampering with the account of some celebrities including her ...[Read more]
- “Thank You All For Your Well Wishes” – Dj Switch Appreciates Fans For Their Well-Wishes And PrayersIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Dj Switch has appreciated her followers for their well-wishes and prayers throughout the Lekki Massacre Controversies In Nigeria. She expressed much ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Has Ozo Engaged Nengi On Our Blindside? Her Latest Ring Sparks Engagement RumoursIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Reality TV celeb of Big Brother Naija fame, Nengi, has been frank with her followers on the fact that she is not engaged yet in spite of being ...[Read more]
- BBNaija star, Nengi, reveals the secret to her enviable beautyIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Big Brother Naija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, has shared with her fans, the secret to her stunning beauty. Nengi It is no doubt that the former ...[Read more]
- Lizzy Anjorin’s Husband, Lateef Lawal, Stares In Awe As She Twerks In A Viral VideoIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Actress Lizzy Anjorin has caused a massive stir with her twerking skills in a new viral video. In the video which was spotted on her Instagram page, ...[Read more]
- “Na God Hand We Dey” – Yung6ix Prays Whilst Hospitalized (Photo)In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020It’s been reported that Rapper Onome Onokohwomo, known as Yung6ix, has been admitted to the hospital. According to sources, his illness has not yet ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Leo DaSilva Reveals His Biggest Fear In Life (Photo)In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Every individual, despite the level of self-fulfilment, has something he or she fears and would never want to come across them. BBNaija Star Leo ...[Read more]