A male child of about 2-years-old who was found wandering in Anambra state has reportedly been handed over to the police.
According to the state’s police spokesman, Haruna Mohammed, the child was found wandering around the Oba International market by members of a vigilante group.
He presently is in the protective care of the Oba Divisional Anti-human trafficking unit pending identification of his parents or guardian.
Members of the public with information on how to contact the boy’s parents have been asked to contact the Oba Divisional Police Station or Anambra State Police PPRO through this phone number; 08060970639.
The statement read,
On the 1/8/2020 at about 8:am,the Chairman Vigilante group Oba in Idemili South LGA of Anambra State brought a male Child of about two years old
to Oba Police Station.The child is about 2 feet tall,fair in complexion with small tribal marks
The boy was found wandering around Oba International market and could neither mention his name, find his way back home nor state where he came from..He is presently in the protective care of the Oba Divisional Anti human trafficking unit pending identification of his parents or guardian.
Inview of the foregoing,you are kindly requested to dessiminate this massage through your medium to enable the biological parents or close relatives identify him.
Anyone with useful information about the found child should report at Oba Divisional Police Station or contact PPRO Anambra State Police Command through GSM no 08060970639, please.
- 2-year-old male child found wandering in Anambra State
- 2-year-old found wandering in Anambra
- 2 Year Old Boy Found Wandering In Oba International Market, Anambra State
- Police finds wandering 2 year-old child in Anambra, calls for identification
- Police find wandering two-year-old in Anambra
- Little boy found wandering in Anambra
- 5-year-old found wandering after mom was allegedly murdered by boyfriend: cops
- Crying child found wandering alone on a deserted road in Bayelsa
- Georgia mom missing, toddler son found wandering alone in Florida
- Nigerian writer recounts how she reacted when male family members told her to encourage her dad to adopt a male child as she and her sister cannot inherit her parents’ properties