Nigeria’s Osun State University yesterday, announced its resolve to hold the 13th matriculation ceremony of the institution online for newly admitted students of the Ivory Tower.
According to the Public Relations Officer of the school, Mr. Ademola Adesoji, through a statement said the move was in line with the Federal Government’s directive to all tertiary institutions in Nigeria to activate virtual learning environment in the face of protracted lockdown.
He said ”In line with the directive of the Federal Government that all institutions should activate virtual learning environment to enable students continue their studies through digital devices, the management of Osun State University has commenced plans to conduct its 13th matriculation ceremony online on Wednesday, 13th May, 2023.
Adesoji also added that virtual teaching has been part of the university’s innovation even before the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, including holding meetings through digital means.
- UNIOSUN to hold online matriculation for fresh students
- UNIOSUN to hold online matriculation
- ASUU faults UNIOSUN’s virtual matriculation
- COVID-19: UNIOSUN matriculates 418 postgraduate students, commences online lectures
- UNIOSUN VC charges Students’ union leaders to be responsible, responsive
- NOUN to conduct virtual matriculation for new students
- Osun Assembly directs UNIOSUN to extend fees deadline
- COVID-19: UNIOSUN develops foot operated sanitising cubicle
- UNIOSUN holds virtual convocation
- ‘We offered to help but he refused’ – UNIOSUN reacts to death of student after terrible motorcycle accident