A 21-year-old undergraduate simply identified as Chidinma has been arrested by the Lagos state police command for the alleged murder of the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga.
Reports had in the past week suggested that the Super TV CEO was stabbed to death in the Lekki area of the state by his alleged side chic.
Nigerian Billionaire: Side Chic Drugged, Stabbed Super TV CEO ‘Michael Usifo…
She also allegedly withdrew money from his account before his account was blocked.
The state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, confirming her arrest said Chidinma who is an undergraduate of the University of Lagos, confessed to committing the crime.
She was paraded at the police command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday.
Meanwhile, the owner of the rented apartment where the murder took place has been arrested.
Odumosu added that Ataga’s account has also been blocked to prevent further withdrawals.
News – Centapost
- ‘Let Police Continue Investigation Into The Murder’ – Family of Murdered Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga
- Fani Kayode Reacts Over The Murder Of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga By Chidinma Ojukwu
- Late Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga’s Neck Was Broken, Hands Tied And Tortured – Family Opens Up
- Usifo Ataga: University Of Lagos Breaks Silence On Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO, Chidinma
- Usifo Ataga: Chidinma shares more details, says Super TV CEO boss had marital crisis
- Usifo Ataga: I strangled, stabbed him to death – Chidinma narrates how she killed Super TV boss
- Moment Chidinma Ojukwu and SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga Were At Restaurant Before She Allegedly Killed Him (VIDEO)
- ‘She needs hot slap, she should have kept SuperTV CEO Usifo Ataga to herself’ – Bobrisky blasts Chidinma Ojukwu
- 21-year-old UNILAG undergraduate arrested for murder of Super TV CEO
- Usifo Ataga Death: ‘Honestly This Girl Need Hot Slaps’ – Bobrisky Says