American rapper, YFN Lucci has been declared wanted by the Atlanta Police Department for his alleged role in a shooting that took place last month in the southwest area of Atlanta.
Lucci, 29, real name Rayshawn Bennett, is wanted on charges of murder, aggravated assault, participating in criminal street gang activity, and weapons charges, according to an Atlanta police news release.
Two other suspects, Ra’von Boyd, 23, and Leroy Pitts, 17, were arrested in Miami on similar charges for their alleged roles in the murder of 28-year-old James Adams.
Adams was found with a gunshot wound to the face on Dec. 10 and later died of his injuries. A second gunshot victim arrived at a nearby fire station; that victim survived his injuries, and investigators determined the shootings were related.
According to the police report, the shooting occurred at a different location, and Adams’ body was dropped off nearby. Officers found multiple shell casings at the scene.
A $5,000 reward has been offered for information leading to Bennett’s arrest.
YFN Lucci has collaborated with Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Migos, and 2Chainz, among others.
He released his debut mixtape, “Wish Me Well,” in 2014, and scored a hit three years later with his “Long Live Nut” EP, which peaked at No. 27 on the Billboard 200. His 2018 debut album, “Ray Ray From Summerhill,” reached No. 14.
- Kaduna: Zangon Kataf community launches peace pactIn NewsJanuary 24, 2021The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has called on the federal government to engage in dialogue and consultation over the crisis between Yoruba youths ...[Read more]
- Man Utd vs Liverpool: Solskjaer reveals player who is happy in his squadIn SportsJanuary 24, 2021Former Premier League striker, Michael Owen, has predicted Liverpool to beat Manchester United in today’s FA Cup fourth round clash. Owen, a former ...[Read more]
- Why my relationship with Mercy Eke crashed – IkeIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 24, 2021Nigerian singer, Banky Wellington, also known as Banky W has blasted the Muhammadu Buhari led administration for making citizens register for NIN ...[Read more]
- Man Utd vs Liverpool: Mark Hughes predicts FA Cup clashIn SportsJanuary 24, 2021
- Man United vs Liverpool: Michael Owen predicts FA Cup clashIn SportsJanuary 24, 2021
- Ogun: Two men arrested, beaten for alleged robbery in Abeokuta [VIDEO]In Local NewsJanuary 24, 2021The Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State, Mr. Samuel Aruwan says bandits killed four persons in Chikun local ...[Read more]
- Lawmakers urge NYC to use senior centers as COVID-19 vaccination hubs for elderlyIn USAJanuary 24, 2021It’s amazing no one has thought of this before: using senior centers as vaccination hubs for the elderly. But now a group of 27 City Council members ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Alan Smith blasts two Arsenal players after 1-0 defeat to SouthamptonIn SportsJanuary 24, 2021
- Herdsmen quit notice: What Buhari govt should do over Sunday Igboho’s order – Ismalic groupIn NewsJanuary 24, 2021The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has called on the federal government to engage in dialogue and consultation over the crisis between Yoruba youths ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: NCDC confirms 1,633 new infections, additional deaths in NigeriaIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 24, 2021President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday, advocated the restructuring of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) amid his seeming ...[Read more]