Shocking surveillance footage shows the moment two masked gunmen exit their car in the Bronx before fatally shooting the leader of a local motorcycle gang.
The two men, dressed in all black, can be seen rushing away from their blue Jeep Cherokee with their handguns trained ahead, according to the footage obtained by The Post from law enforcement sources.
The suspects’ guns appear to be equipped with silencers, the footage shows.
Moments later the two men run back inside the SUV and speed away, making their getaway by driving across the sidewalk and making an illegal U-turn.
The footage does not capture the fatal shooting of Francisco Rosado, 51, who headed the Bronx chapter of the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club.
Police said Rosado was gunned down by two masked men about 3:20 p.m. Saturday on Holland Avenue near Mace Avenue in Allerton.
Rosado was struck in the head and chest and declared dead at the scene, police said.
No arrests have been made of as of Monday night, according to police.
- Hells Angels members arrested for allegedly killing leader of Bronx biker gang
- Leader of Bronx biker gang shot dead Saturday in apparent hit
- Leader of Bronx biker gang shot dead in apparent hit
- Video shows suspect in fatal Bronx shooting firing from car
- Shocking video shows fatal shooting at Bronx bar after bathroom squabble
- Gunmen open fire in fatal Upper West Side shooting, new video shows
- Surveillance footage shows fatal shooting outside Bronx bodega
- Â Carlo Ancelottiâs home broken into by masked gang who stole safe before being scared off by his daughter
- Trio of Masked Gunmen Injure Four in Yet Another NYC Shooting
- ‘Unprecedented’ growth of Pagans biker gang behind ‘explosion of violence’ in NJ