Top Nigerian musician, Simi has questioned the educational system in Nigeria as people are taught what they don’t care about.
The mother of one took to Instagram to ask why getting a formal education is still important when people mostly forget what they were taught in school and “end up doing something else with their lives.”
The mum-of-one said the “educational system is so sh**.” She added that people have “potential and talent” but do not tap them because they spend many years in school learning something they don’t care about.
She added: “What’s the point then? Who did this to us?”
- ‘What’s The Point Of Formal Education When We Hardly Use What We Were Taught? – Simi
- Simi asks “what’s the point” of formal education when people rarely use what they were taught in school
- Simi Questions Need For Formal Education
- Who Did This To Us – Simi Quizzes As She Questions The Essence Of Formal Education
- School Is Useless – Simi Flares Up, Quizzes The Essence Of Formal Education
- Whats Going On With Male Actors – Rapper, Ruggedman
- Educational Background Of Ken Erics Ugo: How Far Has Eric Nwenweh Climbed The Educational Ladder?
- Taiwo Ajai-Lycett Educational Background: How Far Has The ‘Tinsel’ Actress Climbed The Educational Ladder?
- At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing -Davido’s Chioma Shares Photos In A Pool
- Nigerias Reacts As Governor Ganduje Reveals When He Will Sign Death Warrant Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Mohammed