The 37-year-old lady, Fatima who was arrested by the Police in Niger for stabbing her mother-in-law to death, has given reason for her action.
Fatima was arrested on Monday for stabbing the old woman, Aishatu Umaru, to death in Niger state.
Why I stabbed my mother in-law to death- Lady tells police
Fatima and her husband, Sani Umaru had a misunderstanding on April 23, which led to a divorce.
An unremorseful Fatima told the police during interrogation, that she decided to stab her mother in-law because the deceased never liked her and did not give her peace since she got married to her son.
”Since I came into that family, I have not known anything called peace. Every day is punctuated with my mother-in-law’s trouble. There is nothing I did that pleased her and I decided to stab her to death so that everything would be over.
I know I have done something that even Allah will not forgive me, but let the law take its course. Since she did not want me to have peace in my matrimonial home, Allah will not set her free.” she said
She is currently in police custody and will be charged to court soon.
- Update:Why I stabbed my mother in-law to death- lady tells police in Niger state
- “Why I Stabbed My Mother-In-Law To Death” – 28-year-old Nigerian Man, Opeyemi Adeola Ganiyu
- My 28yr old Brother In-law Raped my 5yrs daughter my mother In-law stop me from involving police – woman cried out seek for advised
- “I Only Stabbed Him Twice And Fled” – Side Chic Who Stabbed Late CEO Of Super TV
- Mother of two stabbed to death by suspected armed robbers in Imo (photos)
- Mother of two stabbed to death by her husband in Jigawa
- Heartbreaking video of grieving mother crying after her 14-year-old daughter was brutally stabbed to death by man for rejecting his sexual advances
- Nigerian Man In US Who Shot Wife, Mother-In-Law Also Shot Father-In-Law On His Knees — Relative