In an interview with Saturday beats, fast rising Yoruba Nollywood actress, Yetunde Bakare revealed the many reasons why the likes of Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo and other Nigerian actors are always in a competition with each other.
According to the mother of one, so many actors fake their lifestyle so that they can potray to the world that they are doing fine.
The actress said;
“Fake friends are a common problem because there is a lot of competition among us (actors). A lot of people create things that don’t exist just because they want to convince people they are doing fine. Because of social media popularity, actors always want to impress their fans. If a particular actor is getting many roles, her colleagues could say the person is using voodoo. Some actors don’t even know what they want, forgetting that we all have our own time (to shine). Also, whenever some actors have issues with their careers, they blame it on their friends in the industry. Some actors don’t even want to be corrected. When one tries to correct them, they think one hates them or that one is a fake friend.
“I tell people that they don’t have to follow the crowd. Some actors even borrow the latest cars from car dealers all aimed at impressing people.”
- Nollywood Star, Yetunde Bakare Reveals Why Mercy Aigbe And Other Actors Compete With Cars, Houses
- Why Actresses Compete With Cars, Houses – Actress Yetunde Bakare
- ”Some Actors Borrow The Latest Cars From Car Dealers To Impress People”-Actress Yetunde Bakare Reveals
- Actors Borrow Cars From Dealers To Impress People –Yetunde Bakare
- ‘Some Actors Borrow Cars From Dealers To Impress People’ – Actress Yetunde Bakare Drops Bombshell
- Yetunde Bakare Exposes Nigerian Actors Who Borrow Cars From Dealers To Impress People
- Some Actors borrow cars from dealers to impress people – Yetunde Bakare
- “Mercy Aigbe knows the lady, Mercy is still part Of me” – Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry discloses the status of his relationship with Mercy after reports of him having a new lover
- Why is it just the female actors that are buying cars and building houses in Nollywood? – Ruggedman asks
- “Why is it just female actors that are buying cars and building houses in Nollywood?” – Ruggedman asks