Age they say is a just a number when two people are desperately in love with each other. And they do not regard age difference as a hinderance to their union.
Africans believe that in marriage the man should always be older than the woman and it seems it has become a tradition now.
Also in Newzandar News: SEE 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Already Grand Parents
But here are some Nigerian celebrities who married men who are older than them, allowing them to be head of the family and living happily together.
Here are four Nigerian female celebrities who married men that they are older than:
Also in Newzandar News: 15 Years After He Was Born Blind, See Recent Photos Of Flavour’s Adopted Son ‘Semah’
#1. Deola Ayeni and Dare Art-alade
Deola Ayeni is 8 years older than her husband and they have been married for 10 years now. The wonderful couple have proven that age is just a number.
#2. Kafayat Sharafat and Joseph Ameh
Dancer and fitness coach, Kafayat Sharafat also married a man who is 8 years younger than him in 2012. Since then, they have lived happily ever and the union is blessed with two kids.
#3. Ann Njemanze and Silver Ojieson
Initially, Ann Niemanze tied the knot to Segun Arinze but the marriage crashed. She later found the love of her life, Silver Ojieson in 2013 and got married. Ann is five years older than Silver and they have been married for 7 years now.
#4. Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye (Psquare)
Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye broke the tradition and married in 2013. Omotayo is 6 years older than Peter. The beautiful couple is blessed with two kids. Lola revealed that Psquare always tells her that she looks like a 23 year old lady.
Is it wrong or right to marry a man who is younger than you?
Would you marry a man who is older than you?
Share your comments with us.
Source: Newzandar News.com
- Meet 4 Nigerian Female celebrities who Married Younger Men
- It’s only a foolish old man that will say he wants to marry a very young lady who is just starting her life’ – 78 year old, Ebenezer Obey reveals why he can not marry a young lady and the kind of woman he will marry at his age
- ‘I Can’t Marry Just One Man; I Want To Marry Two Or Three Men, Can I? – Actress, Ifu Ennada Asks As She Shares Stunning Photos
- Checkout The List Of Other Jobs You Never Knew Regina Daniels Does For A Living
- DISRESPECTFUL!!! Checkout The Savage Reply This Young Nigerian Guy Gave Ned Nwoko After He Asked His Followers ‘WHAT DO THEY AIM FOR?’
- #BBNaija 2022: Lilo even if you don’t marry Eric we go be friends, Lilo I’m coming for you, even if you ‘don marry Eric” – Laycon says
- “Eat and drink but you see that guy on your profile, he will not marry you” fan trolls Temi Otedola.
- US-based Nigerian lady gives multiple reasons why living in Nigeria is better than living abroad
- Meet 5 Beautiful Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born As Men
- ‘Never Marry At All, Men Marry Because They Are Tired’- Fireboy DML Advises Fans