A Nigerian man identified as Danyomii has revealed how he finally accepted his fate of being gay after he went through a series of prayers to bind the spirit of homosexuality.
According to Danyomii, as a youth pastor, he prayed for God to deliver him from the spirit of homosexuality, but now, he has finally accepted being gay.
“I was a youth pastor in Nigeria & a 20-year-old praying for God to deliver me from the spirit of homosexuality Those were dark times in my life & I’m glad to be in a much better place now”
“So No, you can’t pray the ‘gay’ away & the earlier you accept & love urself, the better!”
- You can’t pray the gay away — Nigerian gay and LGBTQ activist who was once a youth pastor writes
- You canât pray the gay away â Nigerian LGBTQ activist who was once a youth pastor writes
- ‘You Can’t Pray The Gay Away’ – Youth Pastor On The Loose As He Has Turned LGBTQ Activist
- GAY means God Accepts You – Nigerian gay cleric Jide Macaulay (Video)
- BBNaija: “I will help you find a wife like me from Bayelsa” you Cant date me– Nengi tells Ozo
- “Ladies, as you pray for the success of your man, pray for yours too” Mary Remmy Njoku advises women
- As You Pray to God For A Good Wife, Pray She Has Good Friends And Family – Erigga Advises Men
- ‘Ladies Pray For Your Success Too As You Pray For Your Husband’ – Mary Remmy Njoku Advises Women
- Each Time I Pray For My Son I Pray For Davido Too, I Love Him Like A Son” – Kenyan OAP, DJ BabyLynn Says
- Save To Invest Because You Cant Save To Grow Rich- Reno Omokri