Journalist Paul Adom-Otchere has taken on past students of the University of Ghana for mocking Hawa Koomson following her performance during her vetting at the Appointments Committee of Parliament, saying that such persons must not feel accomplished because they are no better than Hawa Koomson is has been seen by many as having performed poorly at her vetting, especially with regards to her knowledge and eloquence on matters of the fishing ministry.
Speaking on Good Evening Ghana on Metro TV, Mr Adom-Otchere lashed out at the alumni of the University of Ghana of having wasted their time gossiping on the campus without acquiring the much needed knowledge which has left them unemployed because they perpetually fail at interviews.
“So because you think you can type ” I know, right “; ” I haven’t”…And type it to your friend because of that you’re OK? Your Okayness is showing in your inability to contribute to the development of Ghana because every job interview you go, you fail; having been to University of Ghana; having gone to waste four years gossiping on the University campus. You didn’t learn anything. And you come and sit there and you are laughing at Hawa Koomson? Are you serious? Are you really serious? Is that the country you want to build?” He lashed out on live television
Mr Adom-Otchere was reacting to criticism by Ghanaians of the purported poor performance of Ms Hawa Koomson at her vetting by the Appointments Committee of Parliament.
The Broadcast Journalist argued that her inability to express herself well in English or demonstrate knowledge of the fisheries sector doesn’t mean she cannot perform.
- Lady cries out as her boyfriend mistakenly impregnates lady who joined them for threesomeIn GossipMarch 6, 2021A lady has taken to social media to cry out after her boyfriend impregnated their threesome partner. In a series of posts on Twitter, the lady ...[Read more]
- Diawisie Taylor’s double secures win for Karela against AduanaIn Ghana, SportsMarch 6, 2021Diawisie Taylor’s double ensured Karela United came from a goal down to win 2-1 at the Cosby Awuah Memorial (CAM) Park on Saturday afternoon in ...[Read more]
- 27 sentenced for trading on walkways, face mask violation, others in EdoIn Local NewsMarch 6, 2021Four suspected cultists of Government Secondary School, Akim, in Calabar Municipal Local Government Area of Cross River State have been arrested. ...[Read more]
- New York COVID hospitalizations sink to lowest levels in monthsIn USAMarch 6, 2021The number of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in New York dropped below 5,000 for the first time in nearly three months. The hospitalizations ...[Read more]
- I’m Not Leaving Music For School – DJ Cuppy Blast TrollIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentMarch 6, 2021Disc Jockey DJ Cuppy is more than just a pretty head and music she is a smart, intelligent young lady. The stunning beauty was recently offered ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta reacts as referee Marriner refuses to award Pieters’ handballIn EPL, SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Serie A: Gernot Rohr spills discussion with Osimhen on Gennaro GattusoIn SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Columbia apologizes to activist Ericka Hart after racism, transphobia accusationsIn USAMarch 6, 2021Administrators at Columbia University apologized to a former professor who said she was ousted after complaining about a student’s “rape jokes.” ...[Read more]
- EPL: Michael Owen predicts Chelsea vs Everton, Man City vs Man United, other fixturesIn EPL, SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Fort Lauderdale party spot bans spring breakersIn LifestyleMarch 6, 2021Enlarge Image A college athlete is thrown in the air by a group of men on the beach to celebrate spring break, amid the COVID-19 outbreak in Fort ...[Read more]