Media personality, Toke Makinwa in a recent episode of her Toke Moments told women that their 20s is meant for dating and exploring.
The media personality who backed this up with 24-year-old Lori Harvey being in different relationships with different men in such a short time, told women to stop crying over men as they are not “onions”.
Toke Makinwa added that women should explore and date because when they get to their 30s, it’s a wrap. She advised women to love themselves and move on when their relationship is not working instead of always explaining themselves.
Watch the video below…..
- Your 20s Is For Exploring And Dating – Toke Makinwa Tells Ladies
- In your 20s, financial stability should be your outmost goal, not relationship – Man advises
- Men are dating women’s bodies and women are dating men’s pockets – The Game speaks on modern relationships
- Reasons Why Young Women In Their ’20s’ Fall In Love With 81-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo
- Reasons Why Young Women In Their ’20s’ Fall In Love With 81-Year-Old Alaafin Surface
- “Cultivate the habit of not bashing women for the wrongs of their partners” – Media personality, Toke Makinwa advises other women
- 5 Things To Do In Your 20s
- Cosmetic surgery: ”Women are doing things to look good for themselves. It ainât about you”- Toke Makinwa tells men
- “Who Is Your Dear?” – Toke Makinwa Wants People To Stop Using Endearing Words For Those Not In Your Circle
- “Stop calling me your role model, I’m not your role model” – Toke Makinwa blows hot