Gistreel reported that a Nigerian boyfriend has expressed disappointment after his girlfriend charged his mom for making her hair in same hair dressing salon he paid for.
Trouble started when the said boyfriend sent his mom to make her hair at his girlfriend’s hair dressing salon and later learnt she paid for the service.
He then confronted his girlfriend to know why she charged his mom knowing fully well she’s her future mother-in-law.
The girlfriend however maintained her stand that she wasn’t ready to mix business with pleasure, noting she couldn’t reject the money his mom offered.
The boyfriend was quick to remind her that he helped her set up the salon by paying for its rent, provides for her needs and shouldn’t have charged his mom.
He also added that, if she must collect money after making his mother’s hair, she should have asked him to pay and he would have gladly paid.
The boyfriend also regretted investing in her, noting that she spoilt the one opportunity she could have used to bond with her future mother-in-law;
Read full conversation from the leaked WhatsApp chat below;
First published on Punch Newz.
- Nollywood actor, Clem Ohameze Opens Up As He Details His Experience With Hooligans Who Assaulted Him In UyoOctober 27, 2020Famous Nollywood actor, Clem Ohameze has at long last opened up as he details his experience with hooligans who assaulted him in Uyo a week ago. He ...[Read more]
- 19-year-old Girl aAddicted To Married Men, Shares Her Sad StoryOctober 27, 2020A 19-year-old young lady who is thinking that its hard to oppose wedded men due to the endowments she gets from them, has shouted out for help. The ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Rapper, Falz Celebrates his 30th Birthday Today (+Photo)October 27, 2020Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana prevalently realized as Falz is celebrating his 30th birthday celebration today, October 27th. The artist shared the ...[Read more]
- Ebonyi State Police Arrest Couple Who Chained 8-year-old House helpOctober 27, 2020Agents of the Ebonyi State Police Command have captured a couple, Philip and Agatha Iboko, for supposedly tormenting their eight-year-old househelp, ...[Read more]
- The 9 Brigade Of The Nigerian Army Arrest Corporal Who Flogged A Lady At ATM Stand In LagosOctober 27, 2020The 9 Brigade of the Nigerian Army has captured a Corporal, Omoh F, who was caught on video beating a lady at an Oshodi part of the United Bank of ...[Read more]
- Residents Cart Away #Covid-19 Palliatives In Abuja (+Video)October 27, 2020A few occupants of Abuja who raged a stockroom in the Gwagwalada Area gathering in the Federal Capital Territory on Monday October 26, to truck ...[Read more]
- EndSARS: Let’s Continue To Spread Awareness – DJ CuppyOctober 26, 2020DJ Cuppy has taken to online media to encourage Nigerians to proceed with the protest against SARS and police brutality in the nation. As per her, ...[Read more]
- #EndSARS: Famous Nigerian comedian AY Blasts Those Asking Why No Celebrity Died During ProtestsOctober 26, 2020Famous Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY, has gone hard on individuals inquiring as to why no big name died during #EndSARS fights held ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Man Reveals How An Iron protector Saved His Shop From Being Looted In Imo State (+Photos)October 26, 2020A Nigerian businessman, Chima Smart Nwaneri, has taken to Twitter to uncover how an iron defender kept his shop from being burglarized in Owerri, Imo ...[Read more]
- Popular Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Reveals Two Things He Can Never DoOctober 26, 2020Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris better realized as Bobrisky has uncovered two things he can never be seen doing. He made this disclosure in ...[Read more]