Nsude Seminary school located in Enugu has been called out by man whose 12 year old cousin was gruesomely abused.
According to the man who took to social media to lament, a teacher violently lashed the young boy who was false blamed for jumping through the window.
The barbaric whip from the teacher peeled off the boys making his underwear stick to his exposed flesh. He added that the young boy was having hard time sitting.
Describing the incident as child abuse, he tagged the Vatican while calling out the seminary school.
Source; Newzandar News.com
- Boy, 12, unable to sit after allegedly being brutally flogged by a teacher in the seminary school he attends
- Girl dies after her teacher flogged her for getting two math questions wrong
- ‘He Always Flogged Me For Coming Late’ – Lady Who Married Her Geography Teacher Reveals (Photos)
- Seminary extends palliatives to host communities
- Catholic Priest sacked for punching Bishop over seminary closure
- A group of children all aged under 13 ‘brutally gang rape a 5-year-old boy on a remote Australian beach before the victim is rushed to hospital for emergency treatment
- He always flogged me for coming late – Lady marries man who did his youth service in her secondary school (Photos)
- Man calls out a teacher as he shares the alleged WhatsApp conversation the teacher with his 15-year-old student
- Man calls out a teacher as he shares the alleged WhatsApp conversation the teacher had with his 15-year-old student
- 41-year-old woman welcomes quadruplets after 5 years of marriage, unable to pay ₦700k hospital bill (Photos)