A Nigerian lady has slammed other ladies who shroud their relationship in hypocrisy by crying over the same man they cheat on.
The beautiful lady who is identified on Twitter as Cute Dey For You, labeled women who do that as devils for crying over a man they are cheating on. ”Girls will cry over a guy they are cheating on, devils”, she wrote.
Her message as seen on Twitter;
In an identical story, a woman has told popular marriage expert, Joro Olumofin how her husband compensates her anytime he cheats on her with other women.
According to the married woman, her husband often cleans the house himself, buys her gifts and impresses her in other ways after he’s been caught in the act, a situation that has put her in a dilemma because she somewhat feels good about the new side of her hubby thereafter.
“Good afternoon Joro. Hello, I want to share. Don’t know if I should be happy. I notice when my husband cheat he washes plate, hover the carpet and buy me a gift. Good D too. Last week he cleans the whole house and bought me a watch I have been asking for. Should I be happy?
My friends hubby when they cheat they even shout at their wife again. My friends don’t know my hubby cheat. But I find it romantic he feels guilty. Am I wrong? Like it turns me on. I notice he put more effort into sex too. Like if he cheats outside he must give me head. I don’t know how to explain sha It makes me feel good”.
SOURCE: www.Newzandar News.com
- ”Girls will cry over a guy they are cheating on” – Nigerian lady drags fellow ladies
- “Girls will cry over a guy they are cheating on” – Lady drags her fellow gender
- Cry, Agony As Nigerian Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death After She Accused Him Of Cheating On Her
- If your man is not spending on you, it means he’s saving to marry you – Lady tells fellow ladies
- Speak up for your man against outrageous bride price or you’ll enter a marriage full of debt – Lady advises fellow ladies
- Young lady assaulted by her cheating boyfriend for allegedly cheating speaks
- Cry Today, Cry Every Time Kidd Speaks – BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics
- Stop forming hard guy, cry when you need to – Ubi Franklin tells fellow men
- Men Are Scum, Don’t Kill Yourself For Them ‘ – Lady Advises Fellow Ladies [VIDEO]
- If you don’t like someone, don’t collect gifts and cash from them – Nigerian lady tells fellow ladies