Actress Aisha Lawal has slammed the person behind rumors of her death after childbirth cursing the person to continually see the wrath of God.
Aisha Lawal reacting to the post which has gone viral asking others to mourn her claiming she died during childbirth slammed the person saying she will live to fulfill God’s promise in her life and not die now nor the next 100 years.
According to her, the wrath of the Lord will be on anyone behind this atrocity and the Almighty Allah will preserve her life in good health and wealth with her family members and friends who love her and nothing will happen to her.
Also in Newzandar News: SDK Threatens To Release Bedroom Video Of Uche Ogbodo And His Baby Daddy If She Dares Her
Her colleagues and fans reacting to that said a word of prayer for her praying that nothing happens to her and death will not be her portion cursing the one behind such awful rumors of she being dead after childbirth.
Death is something no one wishes for the enemy but to spread rumors of someone being dead when the person is still alive is outrageous and it’s good Aisha Lawal has come out to debunk such rumors before something worst happens.
Source: Newzandar News
- “She never had the chance to hold her twins” – Man mourns his wife who died during childbirth
- Prophetess arrested after a woman died in her church during childbirth
- Nollywood Actresses Who Sadly Died During Childbirth
- Fathia Williams, Aisha Lawal and other Nollywood stars celebrates comic actress, IyaIbadan Sneh on her birthday (PICS)
- Actress, Aisha Lawal shows off her daughter’s identity for the first time
- Nollywood Actress, Aisha Lawal Reveals The Identity Of Her Daughter For The First Time (Video)
- “Allah will preserve my life” – Actress, Aisha Lawal refute rumours about her death (Video)
- Fans Troll Actress Moyo Lawal Over A Nasty Post Of Herself
- How my aunt sold my baby for N800,000 then lied to me that he died at childbirth – New mother narrates
- Man Whose Sister Died Through Childbirth After Waiting For 5 Years Says He Will Spend The Rest Of His Life Praying For Pregnant Women