Seven days after kidnappers of Muhammed Kabir took N5 million ransom to secure his release, his remains has been discovered.
According to reports from DailyTrust, Kabir was said to be been abducted from his parents’ home in Badarawa suburb of Kaduna North Local Government area and was allegedly murdered by his abductors, one of whom is supposed to be his neighbor.
From the graphic photos displayed below, the remains of Muhammed Kabir was dumped in drainage in Kano after long search and conveyed to Kaduna for burial on Saturday, May 1.
A search party was launched to find the missing boy immediately he was declared missing. Days after the search yielded no results, the kidnappers contact his family demanding N50m and later reduced the whooping amount to N35m. The finally agreed to take N5m to free the little boy.
Kabir’s brother, Abdulrahman Kabir Magayaki said he was whisked away from their house to Zaria then to Kano State where his body was found after the ransom was paid.
“One of the suspects that took the boy away was our neighbour while the ex-military personnel was also a resident in the community. They took him to Zaria from there to Kano where his body was retrieved inside drainage after they collected 5 million naira ransom,” he said.
According to Abdulrahman, Kabir was laid to rest following the Islamic rites after the body arrived in Kaduna on Saturday, May 1.
Meanwhile, a resident who failed to disclose his identity said that Kabir must have been killed because he identified his abductors since they all live in the same neighbourhood.
The Spokesperson of the Kaduna State Police Command, ASP Mohammed Jalige confirmed the arrest saying three suspects including his neighbour have been arrested relating to the crime.
According to ASP Jalige, the suspects admitted to the crime however, he noted that until thorough investigations are concluded, he cannot talk on the military background of one of the suspects.
- Auto crash claims 2 lives in OnitshaIn Local NewsMay 13, 2021A court in Cyprus has sentenced a Nigerian, Chrstopher Ezeh linked to the murder of another Nigerian student, Walshak Augustine Ngok to 27 years in ...[Read more]
- Nigerian sentenced to 27 years in prison for killing fellow student in CyprusIn Local NewsMay 13, 2021A court in Cyprus has sentenced a Nigerian, Chrstopher Ezeh linked to the murder of another Nigerian student, Walshak Augustine Ngok to 27 years in ...[Read more]
- Biafra: IPOB won’t attack Lagos – Ohanaeze Ndigbo president assures Sanwo-OluIn Biafra, NewsMay 13, 2021The Attorney General of the Federation AGF and Minister of Justice, Malam Abubakar, has hinted that the federal government will resuscitate special ...[Read more]
- Teachers union chief cites Stuyvesant HS in ripping standardized testingIn USAMay 13, 2021American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten critiqued standardize testing Thursday — and specifically cited the racial makeup of ...[Read more]
- ‘When Is This Pandemic Ending, It’s Enough Now’ – Refilwe ModiselleIn South AfricaMay 13, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The renowned media personality made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on Twitter. READ ALSO: ...[Read more]
- ABSU student allegedly fakes own kidnapIn Local NewsMay 13, 2021The Abia State University internal security has arrested a 200 level Political Science student, George Nnamdi, who allegedly faked his own kidnap. ...[Read more]
- Thickleeyonce Drops Stunning Photos To Get Her Followers TalkingIn South AfricaMay 13, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The renowned lifestyle blogger and model shared these lovely photos on her personal social media handle on the popular social media ...[Read more]
- China uses coercive policies to drive down Uyghur birth rates: think tankIn LifestyleMay 13, 2021Beijing, May 13 – Coercive policies in China’s far western region of Xinjiang have led to a sharp decline ...[Read more]
- Councilman’s aide who said he was tormented settles for $850KIn USAMay 13, 2021A former aide to ex-City Councilman Vincent Gentile — who sued the city alleging coworkers left decapitated teddy bears on his desk and tormented him ...[Read more]
- Students who hacked KFC for $31,000 worth of chicken jailed in ChinaIn LifestyleMay 13, 2021The Chinese students who scored a five-finger-lickin’ discount at Kentucky Fried Chicken — for a total of $31,000 worth of food — are going to ...[Read more]