According to Blessing Okoro, no woman is innocent or a saint so far as she has been banged by a man and she furthered that even a married woman is an ‘ashawo’ because she opens her legs for her man 24/7 without any reluctance.
She made this controversial statement in a video she posted on her verified Instagram account and captioning the post she wrote;
Every woman Na Ashawo…
Married women do ashawo pass because na them open leg pass without saying NO ?.
Reason am .
Also in Newzandar News: “Burna Boy’s Rolls Royce Is More Expensive Than Davido’s New Whip” – Burna Boy’s PA, Manny Claims
This is the mindset I don’t like ,you sleep around doesn’t mean everybody does same ,i know very many decent girls
She says a lot of disturbing things. Maybe it’s cruise. But well…
top trying to justify your promiscuity by dragging everyone into it, do your prostitution with your full chest. T for thanks.
Cos u be ashawo no mean say every woman na ashawo .. speak for urself
Speak for yourself pls, my mom,sisters and Aunty aren’t Ashawo . Everyone can’t be like you blessing . Rest
- “Ashawo ashawo, you fit pay?” Blessing Okoro asks as she shares photo of her backside in revealing one-piece
- “Ashawo Ashawo, You Fit Pay” – Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Petite Backside
- All women, myself inclusive, are ashawo – Blessing Okoro (Video)
- Relationship Therapist Blessing Okoro Explains Why A Lot Of Older Women Date & Marry ‘Small Boys’
- Be Useful, Stop Projecting Useless Narratives— Actress Ifemeludike Slams Blessing Okoro Over Her Ashawo Post
- ‘I’m The First Relationship Therapist Who Teaches & Entertains’ – Blessing Okoro Brags
- “Learn to scream with good ringtones during lovemaking with your husband” – Blessing Okoro lectures married women(Video)
- “Learn To Scream With Good Ringtones During Lovemaking With Your Husband” – Blessing Okoro Lectures Married Women (VIDEO)
- Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro reveals why married women sleep around with young boys (Video)
- “Most Married Women Cheat On Their Husbands With Younger Boys” – Blessing Okoro