Actress Mercy Johnson
has blown hot after watching the disturbing video of Baba Ijesha molesting a minor saying anyone who speaks for him needs to be arrested.
Mercy Johnson who has been quiet all this while has angrily reacted after watching to video of which Baba Ijesha was seen molesting a minor even though it was a setup to catch him for doing that when the girl was 7yrs old.
The video which sees Baba Ijesha touching the young girl and kissing him ready to molest the girl has gone viral and after watching it Mercy Johnson has concluded that anyone who speaks for Baba Ijesha needs to be arrested as well.
According to her, as a woman and a mother, it’s inexplicable how one should feel about the video even when some people are defending Baba Ijesha saying comedienne Princess has no right to set him up like that.
READ ALSO: Chidinma Ekile Deletes All Her IG Posts As She Abandons Circular Music To Become An End Time Soldier
Mercy Johnson then prayed to God to protect every kid out there and also give the Nigerian police the conscience to do what is right adding that may God get rid of evil on their path so they don’t get involved in any of these.
While some people think comedienne Princess didn’t do well by setting Baba Ijesha up just to catch him molesting her child, others think he has been doing that for a long time reason why he couldn’t resist the set-up.
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]
- Presidency Is Not By Allocation, It Is A Result Of A Political Process – El-Rufai Tells IgbosIn Nigeria NewsMay 7, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State has claimed that the Igbos would not be able to secure the presidency by playing the victim and ...[Read more]
- The best Mother’s Day gifts from local NYC small businessesIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021What do moms and NYC shops have in common? After this past year, they’re both deserving of some extra TLC. So grab your wallet and pick up one of ...[Read more]