The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that membership registration and revalidation has been scheduled to begin from Dec. 12 to Jan. 9, 2021.
NAN reports that Gov. Mai Mala Buni, Chairman, APC Caretaker and Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee made this known in a statement on Monday in Abuja.
Buni said the process of distributing the membership registration and revalidation materials to all the states, local governments and wards would be concluded before Dec. 12.
He also appealed to the party’s states, local governments and ward leaders to take necessary steps to ensure smooth and transparent registration exercise.
“Having consulted stakeholders, including His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, the APC membership registration and revalidation is scheduled to hold from Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, to Saturday, January 9, 2021.
“All our members are hereby invited to revalidate their membership in their wards.
“Similarly, prospective members are also invited to take advantage of the membership registration process to join our party,’’ the statement said.
- I Have Been Sad For Some Time Now – Ifu Ennada RevealsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021Beautician and media influencer Ifu Ennada has disclosed that she has not bein happy for some time now, but she is back to being happy and vibrant. ...[Read more]
- Zlatan Ibile gets tattoo of first President of Ghana, Dr kwame NkrumahIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 22, 2021Popular singer, Zlatan Ibile has raised questions after inking the tattoo of the first prime minister and president of Ghana, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah. The ...[Read more]
- Journalist, former NUGS Secretary to contest Council of State position in Savannah RegionIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021A Journalist and Radio station Manager in the Savannah Region Mahama Haruna has declared his intention to contest for the position of Member of the ...[Read more]
- Only 40 Ministers would’ve been most ideal – Gyampo tells Akufo-AddoIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Political Science lecturer at the University of Ghana Prof. Ransford Gyampo has criticized the proposed size of the President’s government in his ...[Read more]
- Occassoonally reshuffle your ministers for better outcomes – Gyampo to Akufo-AddoIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Political Scientist Professor Ransford Gyampo has recommended that President Nana Akufo-Addo reshuffle his ministers in his second term as President, ...[Read more]
- You’ll have roles in the larger gov’t structure – Akufo-Addo raps former appointeesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021The President of Ghana Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has promised his former appointees of giving them roles in government. The President made this ...[Read more]
- Gigi Hadid finally announces her baby girl’s adorable name on InstagramIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Gigi Hadid has revealed her daughter’s name after months of keeping it a secret. The supermodel edited her bio on Instagram to ...[Read more]
- Singer Alariwo loses his mother and narrates how the sad news was broken to himIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Nigerian singer, Alariwo has lost his mother. He took to Instagram to share the heartbreaking news. Sharing a photo of his mother, he wrote: MY ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Railway launches N900m e-ticketing platform – AmaechiIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Protesters have vandalized the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland and Oregon and a federal US Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, ...[Read more]
- US: ‘We’re ungovernable’ – Protesters vandalize Democratic Party headquarters, othersIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje has called on the market community in the State to ensure that they strictly adhere to the COVID-19 protocols ...[Read more]