Baba Ijesha born Olanrewaju James was arrested by the Lagos State Police command for se.xually molesting a girl when she was 7 years old and then repeated it when she was 14 years.
The embattled Yoruba star, was filmed in a viral video begging for mercy and forgiveness as he confessed to committing the crime to Princess, the mother of the child after he was caught on CCTV.
Reacting to this, Abike Dabiri-Erewa in a tweet posted on Thursday, April 29, lambasted the accused actor and dismissed his plea for mercy .
She described Baba Ijesha’s act as despicable and established that he will spend not less that fourteen years in prison for this crime committed.
Also in Newzandar News: Zimbabwean Model, Njuzu Threatens Suicide; Accuses Love Rival, Ms Shally Of Leak¡ng Her s£x Videos
“So despicable! The act by Yoruba actor, Baba Ijesha, who defied a girl, at 7 years and later at 14 years! Who knows how many the pedophile could have damaged if he wasn’t caught,”
I sponsored the violence against person’s law. The penalty is nothing less than 14 years in prison. His plea, begging on some video I watched should not be acceptable.
We should all do all we can to support the girl’s foster mother, Princess, to ensure this case goes to court and fully tried, and maximum sentence passed on him” she wrote
See screenshot below;
- Abike Dabiri-Erewa reacts to viral video showing how Hushpuppi & his alleged accomplices were arrested by Dubai Police Officers
- Planned evacuation of Nigerians from UAE, UK, USA, others due to the COVID-19 pandemic to begin this week- Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive From UK – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Let’s evolve permanent solution to mistreatment of Blacks – Abike Dabiri-Erewa urges African leaders
- NCC counters Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s claim, says staff of Nigeria Diaspora Commission were not sent packing from Digital Economy Complex
- Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC, has denied claims made by Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Hushpuppi has dented Nigeria’s image – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Chinese People Don’t Want Nigerians In China – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Abike Dabiri-Erewa accuses Minister of Communications, Isa Pantami of sending armed men to chase her staff out of office; Pantami reacts (video)
- ”Your disrespect for women is legendary”- Abike Dabiri-Erewa fires back at Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami