Today is the birthday of Basketmouth’s wife Elsie and as part of her birthday celebration decided to share her testimony with fans by posting photos of her baby bump and thanking God for answering her prayers even though it was very difficult.
According to Elsie, though she has two children she has been yearning to have a third child hence took to her knees and made it her key prayer point, and even though it wasn’t easy as she has 3 miscarriages along the line, God has been faithful to her that she has her third child now.
For her to share her baby bump photos means they have welcomed their child and mother and child are all doing well. This birthday seems to be one of the happiest birthdays in the life of Basketmouth’s wife Elsie as her prayers have been answered and she has shared her testimony with us.
READ ALSO: Blogger Reveals How Shatta Wale Used Michy To Blackmail Nam1
Basketmouth and wife Elsie seem happy about their 3rd child and the joy in the post of his wife tells how happy she is that her 3rd child is here, after going through 3 miscarriages, and even though they already have two children having a 3rd one was something she really wanted.
I prayed for this, Endlessly
I craved for it desperately(yea even after 2 kids, lol)
And after 3 Miscarriages….
God said it was time….his perfect time!!!
It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!
- After three miscarriages, Comedian Basketmouth and wife, Elsie, welcome their third child
- Basketmouth Welcomes 3rd Child After 3 Miscarriages
- 15 Years After She Gave Him A Wrong Number, See The Heartfelt Message Elsie Wrote to Celebrate 10th Marriage Anniversary With Basketmouth
- Actor Gideon Okeke And Wife Expecting Their 3rd Child – Video
- Aja Naomi Reveals She Is Expecting Her Rainbow Baby After Two Miscarriages
- Singer John Legend & Chrissy Teigen reveal they are expecting their 3rd child
- Are You Ashamed To Call Him Your Husband? Basket Mouth’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha, Ask Why Rosy Meurer Calls Her Husband “Mr Churchill”
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpocha questions why Rosy Meurer refers to her husband as “Mr Churchill”
- Couple Welcomes Their First Child After Three Miscarriages In Asaba, Delta State
- The Genuine Father Who Wasn’t Trying To Rape Me – Elsie Godwin Mourns TB Joshua