BBNaija reality show star Wathoni has claimed that marriage is not on her priority list as she blames herself for the stereotype given her by others.
Wathoni in a post made it clear that there are more important things she needs to do now and marriage is not one of them as the stress she goes through during dating alone is enough for her now and doesn’t want to add marriage.
According to her, it funny, strange, and scary how she hardly thinks about marriage because the stress of dating and all is one hell of a ride for her therefore she has decided not to add marriage to it to stress her more.
Talking about the stereotype given her as a single mother, Wathoni blamed herself for being a part of it saying contrary to the stereotype given her, she’s probably responsible for making people misunderstand her.
Also in Newzandar News: There’s Nothing Like Overreacting When It Comes To Child Molestation – Mary Njoku Supports Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing
She then emphasized the fact that marriage is not on her priority list and doesn’t want to add any stress to her life by getting married now looking at what she’s going through now that she’s dating.
Wathoni revealed on BBNaija that she has a son but not as a result of having $3x with a man but by scientific procedures and that makes her a single mother but then some netizens seem not to believe the fact that she never slept with a man.
Source: www.Newzandar News
- DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Weight Is Not Her Priority As She Names Her Priority
- That Is What They Say When Suitors Are Not Coming’ – Nigerians React After Wathoni Claimed Marriage Is Not Her Priority
- Aunt Jemima ‘racial stereotype’ gets the axe amid Black Lives Matter backlash
- Aunt Jemima ‘racial stereotype’ gets the ax amid Black Lives Matter backlash
- Marriage not a priority – Wathoni fires back at critics
- “Stop pushing the narrative that women need marriage more” BBNaija’s Tacha says marriage is not a priority
- Marriage Is Not My Priority At The Moment-28-Year-Old Mzvee Reveals
- Should sex be a top priority in marriage?
- “Why the last respect given to a dead cannot be given to the living” – BBNaija’s Kemen
- BBNaija’s Kemen Reveals Why The Last Respect Given To The Dead Can’t Be Given To The Living