Nigerian author, Reno Omokri has suggested that it is needless to feel sad just because people don’t appreciate you.
According to him, it is a very silly thing to do stating that It means you allow people control your happiness.
The former Nigerian presidential aide made this known in a recent post he made on his verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Twitter.
The post he made reads;
“Being sad because people don’t appreciate you is silly. It means you allow people control your happiness. If they appreciate you, you are happy. If they don’t, you are sad. Why give people such power over you? Do good and don’t expect appreciation.”
In an earlier post, he chastised ladies who are only interested in men with money. In the post, he stated that only a woman will see men with money as opportunities.
According to the former Nigerian presidential aide, wise women see men with prospects as partners.
The post he made reads;
“Lazy women see men with money as opportunities. Wise women see men with prospects as partners. The competition for men with money is fierce. The competition for men with prospects is not. Yet, it is men with prospects who become men with money.”
He added that;
Stop looking for a ready made man. He was made ready with the help of a wo man who saw his prospects when he had nothing. Leave him for her. Find your own man with prospects, and partner with him until his prospects turn to success.”
Source: Newzandar News
- “Dont strive to look rich, work hard to be rich”- Reno Omokri
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- The interesting Life of the #BBNaija Dorathy Bachor most people dont know
- The interesting Life of #BBNaija Terseer Kiddwaya most people dont know
- The reason you are not as successful is because you are competing with other people – Reno Omokri
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- “I Will Block You If You Come To My Profile To Say ‘Reno, I Need Money’” – Reno Omokri
- “People need to appreciate the efforts I put into not being a serial killer” – Naira Marley (Video)
- ‘If You Want Success To Stick To You, You Must Know What Makes You Tick, Or You Will Get A Ticket For Failure’ – Reno Omokri