Popular billionaire’s daughter Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola known professionally as DJ Cuppy has flaunted her new house in London.
DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram story to share some photos of her new penthouse located in the United Kingdom, London. She showed her fans and followers the type of tiles she recently fixed in her new house. She was seen cleaning her tiles on the ground and by the wall while seated on the ground.
READ ALSO: Zubby Michael, Uche Elendu, Nkechi Sunday Others React To Tonto Dikeh’s Appointment As UN Ambassador
It would be recalled that DJ Cuppy announced on her page some weeks ago that she has plans of acquiring a new apartment in London, United Kingdom. This plan of DJ Cuppy came through after she got an admission from one of the prestigious universities in London, Oxford University to further her education at the Master’s Degree level.
DJ Cuppy decided to buy an apartment in London where she will feel comfortable while studying in school. She called her new apartment the Pink Pent House.
READ ALSO: After Wizkid FC Dragged Wizkid’s Baby Mama Jada Pollock For Not Doing Her Job, See What She Said
She captioned one of her photos on her Instagram story, “My garden porcelain tiles just got installed, I’m so excited to share everything once it’s ready….Been a lot of stress but personally doing up my house was a project so important to me!”. In another photo, she captioned it “When you are your own landlord, you move DIFFERENT”.
- Akuapem Poloo granted bail after thousands signed petition for her freedomIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has pleaded to the Ghanaian government to release actress, Akuampe Poloo who was jailed for nudity. DAILY POST recalls ...[Read more]
- Actress, Kemi Afolabi Opens Up On Her Current Health Challenges, Says She Has Not Been Able To WorkIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Kemi Afolabi who was reported to be hit with an undisclosed illness intimated on her Instagram page that the last time ...[Read more]
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super LeagueIn EPL, SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke Linus & Lovely Hubby Celebrates 9th Wedding AnniversaryIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Renowned Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her lovely husband, Idahosa are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary. The ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Discuss Pantami’s Issue At FEC- Lai MohammedIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has refused to react over the terrorist allegation levelled against the Minister of Communication ...[Read more]
- Toke Makinwa Searches For A Unicorn For A HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa is not happy men she wants to fall in love with or come her way are carrying extra baggage and has therefore decided to ...[Read more]
- Biting worms invade coast to mate: ‘You may not want to go swimming’In LifestyleApril 21, 2021Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. A mere year after US beaches started reopening post-lockdown, a biblical plague of biting ...[Read more]
- European Super League: Roman Abramovich reportedly furious with ChelseaIn SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Speaker, Gbajabiamila blocks Elumelu’s motion seeking Pantami’s sackIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021The House of Representatives Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, on Wednesday, urged the House to demand resignation or sack of the Minister of ...[Read more]