President Muhammadu Buhari is currently set to introduce the 2023 financial plan to a joint meeting of the National Assembly, Newzandar reports.
In a letter to the two chambers on Tuesday, the president said he will lay the financial plan under the steady gaze of the administrators at 11:00 a.m. The occasion is relied upon to take about 60 minutes.
The assessed spending consumption is relied upon to be about N13.08 trillion – as per the Medium Term Expenditure Framework endorsed by the Senate and House of Representatives.
Buhari is additionally expected to address, in his discourse, the 2023 spending execution, late financial emergency with respect to unrefined petroleum cost and the COVID-19 pandemic, among others.
Security has been elevated at the National Assembly premises while the administrators anticipate the appearance of the president and measures have been set up concerning COVID-19 wellbeing conventions.
- 2023 budget: National Assembly asked to stop Buhari govt from selling national assets
- Kano 2023 budget: Ganduje to present budget to state assembly for review
- Kano 2023 Budget: Ganduje to present reviewed appropriation bill of N138B to State Assembly
- President Buhari Presents N13trillion 2023 Budget To National Assembly For Approval
- Breaking: National Assembly budget slashed to N9bn — Reps
- Buhari to present amended 2023 budget to NASS next week
- Buhari to Present 2023 Budget to NASS in September – FG
- 2023 Budget: Senate wants Executive to submit supplementary budget
- Banky W and Femi Kuti slam FG for giving N27bn to National Assembly for renovation after significantly slashing education and health budget
- Drama in the National Assembly as NDDCâs interim management committee fails to explain N143bn budget shortfall