Nigerian actress, Toyin Abraham’s attempt to do a TikTok video with her family failed after their son, Ire spoiled their drama.
Toyin Abraham had jumped on the trending TikTok challenge where families more especially parents test the loyalty of their children by running in opposite directions to see the one the child will go after.
The mother of one tried the challenge with her husband and movie producer, Kolawole Ajeyemi and their cute son, Ire and the result was hilarious and interesting.
In a video shared by Toyin Abraham on her Twitter page, the little boy could be seen following his father after the father and mother run opposite ways away from him.
Reacting to this, Toyin Abraham remarked that children will always disgrace you.
Watch the video below;
READ ALSO: Lady Given A Heavy Slap For Almost Ruining A Birthday Surprise (VIDEO)
Here are some reactions to her post.
@williamzgr8: No follow Desmond Elliot you nor here , now see the result . Ah e no go better for Desmond Elliot for turning a mother against her own child
@EnochAyodele5: Another way of testing DNA…d pikin no him father. God bless ur home ma
@jagabanoftweets: Hello Toyin, from the look at things , you can break this video into Different parts. Firstly, I see a cute, lovely, blessed, bright future child.. secondly, .. it isn’t about about who wears the most expensive perfume that knows how to Swim. It’s a mystery tho.
@LAErossy: When babies were still young they use to like there father more than mom because of the kind of caring they always get from there, but at the age of five upwards they started receiving the beating they run to mummy….
- Man joyfully tattoos face of reality star, Mercy Eke on his arm (Video)In Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Die-hard fan inks the tattoo of the face of his favourite reality star, Mercy Eke, a.k.a Lambo on his arm as he joyfully shows it off. A video making ...[Read more]
- Video shows ‘hero’ NYPD cop running with wounded child after Times Square shootingIn USAMay 9, 2021Stunning surveillance footage captures a “hero” female cop frantically running through Times Square with the youngest victim of Saturday’s shooting ...[Read more]
- “Never set out to make money from your customers” – Reno Omokri warn entrepreneursIn Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Public speaker and author, Reno Omokri has urged entrepreneurs to desist from making money from their customers, urging them to add meaning to their ...[Read more]
- “New meme loading” – Reactions as Osita Iheme “Pawpaw” shares photo of himself drinking waterIn Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Netizens react as a veteran pint-size actor, Osita Iheme, popularly known as “Pawpaw” shares a cool picture of himself drinking table water. The ...[Read more]
- MTA’s Sarah Feinberg says subway safety will improve as riders returnIn USAMay 9, 2021New York City’s subways will be safer once the subways hit 4 or 5 million daily riders, Interim Transit President Sarah Feinberg said Sunday — while ...[Read more]
- Niger boat accident death toll hits 28In Local News, NewsMay 9, 2021The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) busted a drug cartel that sells drugged cookies, cakes, and brownies to residents of Abuja and ...[Read more]
- Abuja: NDLEA bursts cartel selling drugs online, arrests 5In Local NewsMay 9, 2021The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) busted a drug cartel that sells drugged cookies, cakes, and brownies to residents of Abuja and ...[Read more]
- Man Renounces His Position In His Family As The First BornIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A man identified as Kingsley Ifeanyi has renounced his position as the firstborn in his family. Obviously overwhelmed by the enormity ...[Read more]
- “I can do without s3x for two years” – Mr Ibu revealsIn Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Veteran Nollywood actor and comedian, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu has disclosed that he can abstain from having sexual intercourse with a ...[Read more]
- “If you don’t know me, you’ll think I am arrogant” – Omotola Jalade (Video)In Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde has opened up on some of her personal life which fans and lovers don’t seem to understand. Often ...[Read more]