She actually broke down and her emotions could be felt in the post she made revealing that her mother died on her late father’s birthday.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘After Sleeping With A 46-Year-Old Man, My Honeypot Has Become Wide’ – Lady Sadly Shares Ordeal
She shared the events that led to her death revealing that she was having a hard time because she has been heartbroken twice.
According to her, her mother was unwell, however, after visiting the hospital, she was a little bit better stating that the doctor even sent an update that she’s fine, however, she was then transferred to the teaching hospital suggesting that things had gone from bad to worst.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘This Guy Is A Toyboy’ – Nigerian React As The Face Of Uche Ogbodo’s Baby Daddy Hits The Internet
Part of the post she made reads;
“Two hours after she arrived at the teaching hospital, she died. It was March 1st. My father’s birthday. We were planning for my father’s iyipu-akwa, to mark the end of a formal mourning period, and now I cannot believe we are planning another funeral. Again.
We were planning for my father’s Iyipu-akwa, to mark the end of the formal mourning period, and now I cannot believe we are planning a funeral again.”
She shared some lovely photos of herself and her mother to express her current state of emotion. See the full post she made below;
Source: Newzandar News
- Chimamanda Adichie sorrowfully mourns her mother’s death with heartbreaking pictures
- Novelist, Chimamanda Adichie’s Father, Prof. J.N Adichie Is Dead
- “My Heart is Broken” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Mourns Her Late Father
- “How Does A Heart Break Twice” – Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie reaches out to John Boyega after he broke down in tears during Black Lives Matter protest in London (video)
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Buries Her Mum [PHOTOS]
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie hails her daughter in Igbo and she responds in adorable video
- ‘Abomination Happened To Us But We Will Keep Celebrating Life’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Brother Says After The Death Of Their Mother
- “Abomination happened to us but we will keep celebrating life” – Chimamanda Adichie’s brother speaks on their mother’s death 8 months after losing father
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie pens heartfelt words and clips of her and her father to mourn him (video)