Popular Nigerian media personality, Ubi Franklin has made a lovely post about Davido’s baby-mama, Chioma.
It could be recalled that Ubi happens to be the manager of Chioma and immediately after Chioma shared some adorable photos, Ubi then took one of such photos and proceeded to make a post about her on his verified social media handle on Instagram.
Sharing the photo on his handle, Ubi wrote;
“Chioma abeg do giveaway. Too much money dey worry you abeg do giveaway”.
See Chioma’s reaction below;
Meanwhile, there is an alleged leaked chat which is purported to be a chat between Nigerian musician, Davido and his billionaire father.
According to the chat, Davido was telling his father, Chief Adeleke that he is no longer interested in marrying his baby mama, Chioma.
This was shared on social media by popular Nigerian Instagram blog, Cutie Julls and below is what transpired in the chat.
“David– Daddy, I can’t marry Chioma again. The love is gone cuz of xyz
Chairman Adeleke – David my son, you will marry Chioma. I have never gotten myslef involved with any of your girlfriends even though I am actively involved in all your children’s lives.
When you came to my office to tell me you want me to meet the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with, I was very excited but I needed you to be search your heart and see if that’s who you truly want. You came back and said yes. I asked you to bring the woman home. You brought this girl and introduced her as Chioma.
She was pregnant then I asked if you are not saying all these because she is pregnant. You said no and that you love her enough and want to marry her.
Fast forwrd, I arranged a meeting with her family, we travelled to go and see her family. Told them about your intentions. They recieved us well and respectfully. We were told they can’t accept bride price then cuz their daughter was already pregnant. I didn’t even make this meeting public. You and Chioma did. Fast forward covid etc.. marriage couldn’t hold. Now you say you don’t want it anymore? You wasted my time, my person, my integrity. No way son. Son, you see you and Chioma? Marriage it is. And that’s what you will do. Call me when you are ready do we can set a date and inform Chioma’s family. And pls be fast about it. Nb- Wait o.. don’t go wait for the Rowland’s next then we will proceed to the rest and then the real kuku😫😫 We love David but in this.. I stand Chairman. We already bought asoebi na 🏃♀️🏃♀️”
- Akuapem Poloo granted bail after thousands signed petition for her freedomIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has pleaded to the Ghanaian government to release actress, Akuampe Poloo who was jailed for nudity. DAILY POST recalls ...[Read more]
- Actress, Kemi Afolabi Opens Up On Her Current Health Challenges, Says She Has Not Been Able To WorkIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Kemi Afolabi who was reported to be hit with an undisclosed illness intimated on her Instagram page that the last time ...[Read more]
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super LeagueIn EPL, SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke Linus & Lovely Hubby Celebrates 9th Wedding AnniversaryIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Renowned Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her lovely husband, Idahosa are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary. The ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Discuss Pantami’s Issue At FEC- Lai MohammedIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has refused to react over the terrorist allegation levelled against the Minister of Communication ...[Read more]
- Toke Makinwa Searches For A Unicorn For A HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa is not happy men she wants to fall in love with or come her way are carrying extra baggage and has therefore decided to ...[Read more]
- Biting worms invade coast to mate: ‘You may not want to go swimming’In LifestyleApril 21, 2021Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. A mere year after US beaches started reopening post-lockdown, a biblical plague of biting ...[Read more]
- European Super League: Roman Abramovich reportedly furious with ChelseaIn SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Speaker, Gbajabiamila blocks Elumelu’s motion seeking Pantami’s sackIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021The House of Representatives Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, on Wednesday, urged the House to demand resignation or sack of the Minister of ...[Read more]