This photo was shared on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.
READ ALSO: President Buhari’s Official Driver, Sa’idu Afaka Confirmed Dead
In the photo were her two adorable children and her lovely husband. As a caption, the comedienne wrote;
“Just Love the Bams.
#family #bond #blood #love #freespirit #life #happiness #[email protected]_bams my love forever. Kisses”
This comes after she took to social media to honor her adorable husband for his sterling qualities in supporting her dreams and career to excel.
In the post she made on her verified Instagram page, the comedienne shared a photo of her husband and gushed over him for his excellent love for her. She described him as her king who allows her queen to reign in his stead.
As a caption to the photo, she wrote;
“A king that allows his queen to reign is to be honored forever.”
Not long ago, she became the first comedienne to become a professor in the United States of America and she also holds PhD in theatre Art’s from the University of Lagos.
This was contained in an article we made earlier. A quote from the article reads;
“Yes, Helen Paul has been shuttling between Nigerian and the US for some months now. While studying to become a Professor, she is also working as a lecturer in one of the institutions in the US.”
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super LeagueIn EPL, SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke Linus & Lovely Hubby Celebrates 9th Wedding AnniversaryIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Renowned Nigerian actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her lovely husband, Idahosa are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary. The ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Discuss Pantami’s Issue At FEC- Lai MohammedIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has refused to react over the terrorist allegation levelled against the Minister of Communication ...[Read more]
- Toke Makinwa Searches For A Unicorn For A HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa is not happy men she wants to fall in love with or come her way are carrying extra baggage and has therefore decided to ...[Read more]
- Biting worms invade coast to mate: ‘You may not want to go swimming’In LifestyleApril 21, 2021Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. A mere year after US beaches started reopening post-lockdown, a biblical plague of biting ...[Read more]
- European Super League: Roman Abramovich reportedly furious with ChelseaIn SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- Speaker, Gbajabiamila blocks Elumelu’s motion seeking Pantami’s sackIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021The House of Representatives Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, on Wednesday, urged the House to demand resignation or sack of the Minister of ...[Read more]
- We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UKIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has reacted to the asylum opportunity granted to its members in the danger of being persecuted. ...[Read more]
- Young Comedienne, Emmanuella Makes International Movie DebutIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular young Nigerian comedienne, Emmanuella has reached another milestone in her career. The talented kid actress has made her ...[Read more]