A couple has highlighted the health complications of their kids who wouldn’t stop growing in size.
In a video narration shared by YouTube content creation platform, Afrimax, the distraught couple said they have taken the children to different hospitals but the situation keeps deteriorating instead.
My 5-year-old son w as born successfully through a natural birth but he has kept on increasing both in weight and in stature. He grows daily in size. You can even sit with him and notice that he has gained 2 kilos within 1 hour. Sometimes it gets worse and he can’t even stand or walk. Wherever he’s going to, we have to lift him.
He’s too big and one person can’t even lift him alone. He is as big as 6 children of his age. Talking is one of the things he doesn’t like at all because his weight blocks his neck and it’s not easy for him to talk.
Our one-year-old is also fat. She’s also as heavy as her brother. Neighbours have always bullied me, saying I wouldn’t have married because I’m bringing curse. We have been going from one hospital to another but doctors said they have no disease.
My son was born with 2.5 kilos. He was a small baby. In his first month, his life condition was pretty normal. But between 6 to 9 months, things started becoming unreal. He started increasing from day to day to the extent that he weighed 30 kilos which is 66 pounds. Right now, he’s 5 years old and he weighs over 100 kilos.”
- ‘The couple looked unhappy’- Nigerians react to viral video of couple being sprayed N10 notes by their friends at their wedding
- ‘The couple looked unhappy’- Nigerians react to viral video of couple being sprayed ₦10 notes by their friends at their wedding
- Cry Today, Cry Every Time Kidd Speaks – BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics
- Couple ignore their house maid while eating with their kids at a restaurant (Video)
- Meet this couple with a love story that will make you cry (Video)
- Children cry and plead as they watch their father beat up their mother (video)
- ‘This Made Me Wanna Cry’ – Actress Ifemeludike Says After Street Kids Showed Her Love By Contributing Money For Her [VIDEO]
- Couple and their guests take to their heels as COVID-19 task force disrupt their wedding in CrCoupleoss Rivers state (video)
- Couple and their guests take to their heels as COVID-19 task force disrupt their wedding in Cross Rivers state (video)
- Couple and their guests take to their heels as COVID-19 task force disrupt their wedding in Cross River state (video)