Izzy Odigie stated boldly in a video that Nigerian men will never prioritize women in their lives and cautioned women not to date Nigerian men.
She said this in reaction to response a man who is also a dancer gave her after she quizzed him where he makes love his first priority and in his response he stated that he makes puts his career first therefore hustling comes first
Watch the video below;
Read some reactions to her statement below;
No lies detected. These men would never decline a job offer because it will take them far away from their families, it’s the women who will forfeit their entire career to please a man. Thank God women now know better.
But in honesty, what most important is having a career with a person you love and then balancing it.
Remember, money doesn’t define your success its the bi-product but achieving your goals and having a motivating and understanding partner by your side is the real success.
After you show them love without money dey get tired and start asking for the prove you really love them. So hustle my brothers and show you really love your woman
It goes both ways though. How many girls genuinely love? Most times the love is always based on financial gains. That’s why there are more side chicks than there are wives ??♀️??♀️??♀️
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name
- DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Weight Is Not Her Priority As She Names Her Priority
- DOWNLOAD: Dammie Vee – If I Had Known (Prod by Izzy Black)
- Zonnique Pullins says Bandhunta Izzy first fell for her blue hairstyle
- New York Post mourns loss of longtime colleague Isidore ‘Izzy’ Cabioc
- Isreal DMW Cautions Ladies 35 And Above Who Still Asks Men How They Got Their Number
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- Be Careful Of Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them’ -Actress, Inem Peter Cautions Ladies
- Please dont destroy a happy Home – Reactions as Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Set to Feature with Toyin’s Ex Husband’s Wife, Seyi Edun in New Movie (PICS)
- The interesting Life of the #BBNaija Dorathy Bachor most people dont know