Family of the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN Temitope Joshua, has given out a date for the burial of their beloved son and father.
According to the family, TB Joshua is set to be buried on July 9, 2023, at his church in Lagos State Nigeria. The burial ceremony would commence from July 5 through to July 9, 2023.
The nuclear and extended members of the family of TB Joshua met on Friday to deliberate on how they are going to pay their last respect to the deceased. A family member spoke on the condition of anonymity to the Newzandar News.
He said, “The extended family members, his (Joshua) wife and children held a meeting on Friday and it was decided that he should be buried in Lagos and the burial programme will be between July 5 and 9.
“It was on the insistence of the wife and the children that the other family members agree on the place of burial because they said they saw revelations that he should be buried in Lagos. Since they said it was spiritual, the family agreed with them.”
Recall the wife of the late overseer of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, TB Joshua, Evelyn, revealed that the news of her husband’s sudden demise did not come as a surprise to her when she received a delegattion from the Governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Evelyn said, “What happened was an act of God.
“There’s time for everything, like my husband would say. This is the job he was known for. This is what he was living for. That is what he was going to die for. So, it did not come to me as a surprise. I was not surprised when it happened. As we all know, he was in service that day. So, that’s it.”
Source: www.Newzandar News
- Late Iniubong Umoren set to be buried as family announces burial date
- Postponement of Burial Of Late Ajimobi: How Long Can a Muslim Corpse Last Before Burial?
- Angela Merkel to announce Bundesliga restart date on Wednesday
- FG to announce date for flight resumption next week
- Fed Govt to announce date for flight resumption next week
- Students threaten to stage protest if FG fails to announce date of resumption within two weeks
- Students threaten to protest if the Federal Government fails to announce date of resumption within two weeks
- Lamar Odom and fiancée Sabrina Parr announce wedding date
- BREAKING: Nigerian university workers announce date to begin strike
- Vee and Others React As BBNaija Organizers Announce Date for Reunion