It could be recalled that the 21-year-old Chidimma, a 300 level student of the University of Lagos confessed that she stabbed Usifo Ataga after an argument erupted between them when they met ostensibly to have sex, which was preceded by a lunch they had a restaurant.
In the video, which was posted by Femi Fani Kayode a few minutes ago on his Twitter page, Chidinma Ojukwu had alleged that late Mr. Usifo Ataga instigated his own death as he forced himself on her after she had complained of fatigue and wanted to sleep first.
According to her, they had an argument after Mr. Usifo Ataga tried to make love to her again and that was when she grabbed a knife and stabbed him.
In a swift reaction shortly after the confession visual ht social media, Mr Fani Kayode took a screenshot from the video and shared it along with the caption, ‘Cold Blooded’.
SOURCE: www.Newzandar News
- ‘She needs hot slap, she should have kept SuperTV CEO Usifo Ataga to herself’ – Bobrisky blasts Chidinma Ojukwu
- Moment Chidinma Ojukwu and SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga Were At Restaurant Before She Allegedly Killed Him (VIDEO)
- Chidinma Ojukwu narrates how she tied the hands of Usifo Ataga before killing him (video)
- Usifo Ataga: University Of Lagos Breaks Silence On Alleged Killer Of Super TV CEO, Chidinma
- Usifo Ataga: Chidinma shares more details, says Super TV CEO boss had marital crisis
- Chidinma Ojukwu Recounts How She Met The Late Super TV CEO, Uwaifo Ataga At A Wild Party
- Usifo Ataga: I strangled, stabbed him to death – Chidinma narrates how she killed Super TV boss
- ‘Let Police Continue Investigation Into The Murder’ – Family of Murdered Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga
- Usifo Ataga’s murder: Tracking Unit in Panti exposed suspected killer, Chidinma – Police
- Go Beyond Chidinma’s Arrest In Usifo Ataga’s Murder – Family Tells Police