The deadline for the linking of the NIN to SIM for data verification has been extended by the Federal Government.
The decision to further extend the deadline was made in response to a request from stakeholders, according to the statement.
“The Federal Government has approved the extension of the deadline for NIN-SIM data verification to the 26th of July, 2023.
“The decision to extend the deadline was made after a request by stakeholders in need to continue the NIN-SIM verification process following the rapid increase in the number of enrolment systems across the country.
Also in Newzandar News: Nigerian Cultists In UAE Attack Different Group Of Nigerians Supposed To Be A Rival Cult Group (VIDEO)
“The Federal Government has approved the extension as part of its efforts to make it easier for its citizens and residents to obtain the NIN and it is important to take advantage of the extension.
“With the great number of enrolment centres across the country, every citizen and legal resident should be able to obtain their NIN,” the statement said.
According to the announcement, Dr. Isa Pantami, Minister of Communications and Digital Economy thanked Nigerians for their patience and compliance with the Federal Government’s order on the NIN-SIM registration exercise.
- FG Fixes New Deadline For NIN-SIM Verification
- Soldiers Warns FG Over NIN-SIM Verification Deadline
- FG extends NIN-SIM linkage deadline by 8 weeks
- Reps ask NCC to extend NIN/SIM card deadline to Feb 28th
- House of Reps ask NCC to extend deadline for NIN registration on Sim cards
- FG extends deadline for telecommunication companies to block sim cards without NIN
- FG extends deadline for NIN and Sim card linkage to February 9
- Deadline For NIN-SIM Linkage Has Been Extended By 8-Weeks – FG
- FG Revels New Deadline for NIN-SIM Linkage
- “Verification Is Not An Honour”- Kemi Olunloyo Replies Erica For Celebrating Her Twitter Verification