Fire Guts TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church Amidst Candlelight Service

The headquarters of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) on Monday, July 6, 2021, was said to have caught fire after the candlelight service.

Church members, family, and loved ones gathered to observe a candle procession in honour of the late man of God, Temitope Balogun Joshua known well as TB Joshua. It was reported that the fire which started around 11 pm gutted a storehouse in the church’s premises.

Also in Newzandar News: Yomi Fabiyi Tried Sleeping With Me, But I Didn’t Allow Him – Actress Bimpe Alleges

The fire caused the scuttle of church members who gathered to observe the candlelight in memory of TB Joshua. Information says that firefighters arrive at the scene after an hour and a half after the fire started. An eyewitness said the fire was put out even before the firefighters came to the scene.

“An electrical spark at the control room caused the fire. It happened after the candlelight procession” he said.

The church confirmed the fire incident in a press statement, saying there was no casualty.

The statement read, “In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue Church Of All Nations complex.

“The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.

“As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on the ground at the time of the incident.

“We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.”

Also in Newzandar News: “This Is Disgusting” – Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Yomi Fabiyi Over New Movie “Oko Iyabo”

Source: Newzandar News

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.