Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has schooled his fans on the type of friends they should keep in their lives in order to be successful.
According to Reno, true friends should be there for each other in times of need and dire distress. He cited the example of true friends with the story of how some friends in the Bible helped their crippled friends to receive healing by Jesus. He explained that the friends went extreme lengths to carry their sick friend to Jesus and open the top of the roof to lay him in front of Jesus.
Reno Omokri also mentioned that there are other types of friends who will remove your morals to bring you before satan as in the life of Chidinma who later confessed to killing Mr Ataga. Chidinma confessed that she started doing drugs through friends she met at Unilag.
He captioned his post as: You don’t need any type of friends. You need a particular specie of friends. Friends like the four men who took their paralysed friend to see Christ, and when the crowd was too much, they removed the roof to bring him before Christ. You need roof removing friends. What type of friends do you have? Watch Chidinma’s confession video. When asked how she started doing drugs, she said ‘friends’ she met at Unilag taught her. While the friends of the paralytic removed a roof to bring him before Christ, some friends will remove your morals to bring you before satan. Do you know your children’s friends? Do your parents know your friends?
Source: Newzandar News
- “It Is More Important To Have Real Friends Than Many Friends” – Reno Omokri
- Choose Friends Who Don’t See You As A Source Of Income – Reno Omokri Advises
- Marrying Someone You Haven’t Seen Angry Is Too Big A Risk To Take – Reno Omokri
- “Go Into A Business You Understand And Have Passion For” – Reno Omokri Advises
- “I Will Block You If You Come To My Profile To Say ‘Reno, I Need Money’” – Reno Omokri
- Refrain From Using Money To Attract Women Or You End Up Marrying A Woman Who Doesn’t Love You – Reno Omokri Advises Men
- ‘Let Your Mates Laugh At You For Being A Virgin. They Only Want You To Lose It & Be Like Them’ – Reno Omokri Advises Virgins Not To Give In To Peer Pressure
- ‘All Na Makeup’ – Reno Omokri Advises Men Who Leave Their Wife For Side Chicks Thinking They Are Beautiful
- ‘If You Want Success To Stick To You, You Must Know What Makes You Tick, Or You Will Get A Ticket For Failure’ – Reno Omokri
- ‘Don’t Listen To Anyone Telling You To Have Kids, Even If You Have No Job, Because God Looks After Them’ – Reno Omokri