A high-powered presidential team paid a visit to Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, the Emir of Kano, to arrange a marriage for President Buhari’s only son, Yusuf.
On Sunday, June 27, Governor Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa State led a group to the palace, which included other governors and high government officials, including the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami SAN.
Yusuf Buhari Yusuf is now engaged to the 19 year old daughter of Alhaji Dr. Nasir Bayero, the Emir of Bichi, Kano State.
Yusuf and Zahra Nasir met at the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom, where Zahra is studying architecture.
According to reports, the wedding will take place between August and September 2023.
Other personalities representing the first family include the Borno State Governor, Umaru Zulum, Sen A . Amosun, former Zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari, DGss Y. Bichi, Prof Abdullahi Abba, Mal Ahmed, Sen. Ali Modu Sherrif, Sen. U Tanko Al-Makura, among others.
Zarah’s mother, Farida Imam, is the daughter of Mal Abubakar Imam (Imamu Galandanci), a former Executive Director at Afribank Plc and a well-known Kano educationist.
- Magu: Buharis Sends Reply To PDP Over Corruption
- 7 elderly men allegedly gang-rape 12-year-old mentally disabled girl in Sokoto, brag they have high profile politicians behind them
- Critical COVID-19 patient recovers after nurses arrange hospital wedding
- Meet High Profile Personalities Who Dated Mzbel – Photos
- South Koreans scramble to arrange cosmetic surgery before mask-wearing ends
- Arrange Your House First – Don Jazzy Schools Upcoming Artistes
- “Don’t Live A Champagne Lifestyle On A Beer Income. Don’t Be A ‘Big’ Boy Who Storms Parties In A Range Rover But Can’t Arrange Where To Sleep At Night – Reno Omokri
- Nigerian Immigration: Officers Arrange Marriages To Obtain Resident Permit
- Emir of Dauraâs palace sealed after a Coronavirus case was recorded
- COVID-19: Katsina Govt shuts down Emir of Daura’s palace